36 Hour – Occupational Safety & Health Supervisor
Supervisors are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. As an “agent of the employer,” every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace. This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety supervisor. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety supervisor.
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA`s regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Safety Management System Evaluation
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(8 Certificate) + (One Wallet Card)