47 Hour – Construction Safety & Health (Train The Trainer)
This “Train-the-Trainer”‘ program is designed to help individuals and employers in the construction industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training.
This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the construction field.
This program benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety specialist or coordinator in the construction industry. This program also helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety specialist.
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the construction industry.
703 Introduction to OSH Training
706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
709 Personal Protective Equipment
721 Developing OSH Training
723 Conducting OSH Training
800 Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
806 Focus Four – Falls
807 Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
808 Focus Four – Struck-By
809 Focus Four – Electrocution
813 Construction Worksite Safety
850 Health Hazards in Construction
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(13 Certificate) + (1 Wallet Card)