AOSH International Managing Safely (UK)
This course has been created to provide an awareness of Employees in an organisation that have to manage risk and resources. The course’s aim is to provide these people with the knowledge and skills they require to manage resource and risk in compliance with their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety.
International Managing Safely Certification has been created to provide an awareness for employees in an organisation that have to manage risks and resources. IMS certification aim is to provide these people with the knowledge and skills they require to manage resource and risk, in compliance with their organisation’s policies and best practice in health and safety.
International Cetification in General Industry (iCert) Blue Print
IMS blueprint contains four (4) domains
- Professional responsibility – 11%
- Common hazards & control – 54%
- Program management – 25%
- Communication & training – 10%
Education & Work Experience:
Minimum education high school with two (1) years of work experience in any industry or four (3) years of work experience in any industry (minimum part time experience 18 hrs/week to qualify)
The course comprises eight modules:
- Introduction and overview
- Roles & responsibilities
- Health and safety legislation
- Health & safety management system (ILO OSH 2001)
- Five step of risk assessment
- Hierarchy of risk control
- Common hazards
- Development of ‘safe systems of work’ and permit systems
- Accident costs, causes, investigation, prevention and reporting requirements
- Environmental protection
On successful completion of the assessment, delegates will be awarded a nationally & industry recognised Certificate / Card.
The examination consist of 50-80 multiple choice questions by computer delivered examination and 3 hours to complete the examination.