Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
The Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed Such as:
- Circumstances that require a health and safety policy to be reviewed such as:
- Significant changes in the structure of the organization and/or a change of premises;
- After the introduction of new or changed processes or work methods;
- Following changes in key personnel;
- Following changes in legislation;
- Where audits, risk assessments, monitoring exercises or accident investigations show that the policy is no longer effective or relevant;
- As a result of consultation with the workforce;
- Following enforcement action and after a sufficient period of time has elapsed since the previous review to suggest that another one is due.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection
Other Important Useful Links: