Control Measures to Prevent Violence Of Office Location
Range of Measures Such as,
- For example, the design of the workplace and public areas to restrict access;
- The use of security equipment such as CCTV, alarm systems and personal alarms and panic buttons;
- Secure areas with coded locks and physical barriers and the use of check-in and check-out procedures for visitors;
- The use of trained security staff;
- Keeping the area free of anything that could be used as a potential weapon;
- Introducing procedures for the reporting of incidents;
- Posting signs warning of the action that would be taken in cases of violence and providing workers With training in confrontation management and
- Stress reduction techniques.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection
Other Important Useful Links: