Outline reasons why an employee might require additional health and safety training at a later stage of employment within an organisation.
- The introduction of new processes, equipment and methods of work;
- As a result of a job change involving different health and safety requirements and/or the allocation of additional responsibilities;
- Following the introduction of new legislation;
- Where risk assessments or staff appraisals indicate that additional training is necessary;
- Where refresher training is required such as that required for fork-lift truck operators and firstaid personnel;
- Following an accident, enforcement action or insurance impositions;
- To counteract the possibility of employees becoming complacent and lax in following established procedures for health and safety.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download