- The objectives of the training – what do you hope to achieve by giving the training and what the participants will obtain from it
- The trainer – whether in-house or external – will have a major impact on the effective presentation of the training and thus the information retention of the participants
- The venue in which the training is held can have a significant effect on the training in general if it is in poor condition or poorly resourced, the training will be less successful than if it is at least in a good condition and comfortable
- The number of people involved in the training will affect the quality of the training – in some cases larger numbers allow for greater group interaction, which can help, whilst in other cases smaller numbers allow for more teacher – participant interaction which can also help.
- The means of delivering the teaching will significantly affect most of the other factors here, although it does not necessarily have to be the deciding factor
- The company culture and the support from the management team is also a significant factor in the planning of training delivery.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download