Factors That Could Contribute Towards the Development Of Work Related Upper Limb Disorders.
Identify the factors that could contribute towards the development of Work-related upper limb disorders (wrulds) amongst workers at a Supermarket checkout.
Factors such as
- Space constraints resulting in employees being forced to adopt fixed and static Positions;
- Non-adjustable equipment such as chairs and the design of the scanning Equipment;
- Over reaching often during the handling of bulky and heavy articles;
- A high Pace of work and high levels of repetition;
- Environmental conditions such as Temperature and humidity;
- A lack of job rotation and a failure to provide adequate Breaks;
- The age of the workers with some having pre-existing conditions and
- A lack of Appropriate training and supervision.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Study Notes Free Download