- Physical size,
- Sharp edges,
- Temperature – hot / cold,
- State – dry, wet, slippery,
- Physical abilities,
- Medical conditions,
- Risk assessmen,t
- Provision of PPE
- Lowering / putting down,
- Distance to travel / carry,
- Is twisting the body essential,
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: