Four Key Differences Between Civil Law And Criminal Law
- Different objectives of the two systems (one to provide a remedy and the other to punish),
- The burden of proof required (a balance of probabilities as opposed to beyond all reasonable doubt),
- The parties generally involved (two individuals rather than the state and an individual) and the different court structures involved.
What Law Enforcers Look For
- Managers who manage.
- Records of effective risk assessment.
- Plans, strategies and robust management systems for dealing with risk. Effective communication and consultation.
- Well organized employees who know their responsibilities.
- Evidence of monitoring and continuous improvement.
Other Important Useful Links:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection