Outline EIGHT health and safety issues on which employers should consult their workers.
There are a range of issues that employers should consult their workers, these include, but are not limited to:
- The provision and use of PPE
- Safe systems of work
- Health and safety risk assessments
- Training issues
- The introduction of processes, etc. that may affect workers health and or safety
- Changes of materials being used
- Organisational structure changes
- The arrangements for appointing and/or nominating competent persons to assist in complying with health and safety obligations/requirements
- Emergency arrangements and procedures
- Welfare issues
- Incentive schemes
- Introduction of policies e.g. no smoking, drug/substance abuse and use, alcohol use and abuse.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download