Outline the reasons why it is important for an employee to keep the training records of his employees
- May be legal requirements
- May assist in developing training plans / identifying gaps
- May be required for evidence following an incident / accident
- May reduce penalties in a court of law
- Insurance premium reviews
- Completing risk assessments
- CPD for the worker
- To save duplication of training
- Management system compliance.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download