Identify the information that should be included on a manufacturer’s safety data sheet supplied with a hazardous substance.
The section headings for a sixteen section MSDS are as follows:
- Section 1 – Chemical Product and Company Identification
- Section 2 – Composition/Information on Ingredients
- Section 3 – Hazards Identification
- Section 4 – First Aid Measures
- Section 5 – Fire Fighting Measures
- Section 6 – Accidental Release Measures
- Section 7 – Handling and Storage
- Section 8 – Exposure Control/Personal Protection
- Section 9 – Physical and Chemical Properties
- Section 10 – Stability and Reactivity
- Section 11 – Toxicological Information
- Section 12 – Ecological Information
- Section 13 – Disposal Considerations
- Section 14 – Transport Information
- Section 15 – Regulatory Information
- Section 16 – Other Information
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download