ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001: 2008 course, certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), a London-based registration governing board, which provides formal training to individuals seeking registration under the IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
The internationally recognized course develops skills and expertise needed to audit Quality Management System (QMS) efficiently. The course enables participants understand important concepts of QMS auditing, impart knowledge and skills on practical auditing to make them internationally recognised certified Auditors/Lead auditors and educates them to plan, manage and conduct QMS external and internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
- ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- ISO 9001:2008 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Verification / Audit Records
- Course Structure