Outline the issues that are typically included in the arrangements section of health and safety.
- Systems of work;
- Health and safety training;
- Provision of protective equipment;
- Specific types of hazard (e.g. machinery, hazardous substances, manual handling, fire, etc.);
- Control of contractors;
- Safety of visitors;
- Accident reporting and investigation procedures; first-aid facilities;
- Emergency procedures;
- Employee consultation;
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: