Two mechanical hazards associated with moving parts of Machinery.
Two non-mechanical hazards to which a machine operator may be Exposed.
- Collision / Impact
- Piercing / injection / stabbing / puncture
- Friction / abrasion
- Shearing / severing
- Drawing in
- Ejection of particles Part (b)
- Contact with hot surfaces
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download