OHSAS 18001:2007 OSH Management System
The course is approved by the IRCA registration governing board and includes part of the training required for delegates seeking recognition under the IRCA OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Participants undergoing OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor course at EDCONS are offered with practical exercises to develop their skills in mastering auditing techniques, and key competencies in managing audit program and teams, communicating with clients and conflict resolution to effectively conduct an audit.
- The course increases the confidence and skills needed to audit in compliance with best international practices.
- It makes you a leader in your profession and improves health and safety awareness.
- It improves the ability to perform second-party OHSMS audits of companies’ supply chain by applying the standards of ISO 18001
- The course helps the participants to conduct third-party OHSMS audits by following the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
- It increases the efficiency and helps continual improvement.
- OHSAS 18001 Standards series
- 8 Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc