Outline how the organisations could work together to help ensure the workplace is safe and healthy. In order to ensure a safe and healthy workplace, the two organisations could:
- Hold regular meetings of their managers;
- Share information and risk assessments in order to avoid carrying out incompatible processes and activities and using incompatible substances;
- Prepare and agree joint site rules for the workplace for example for assembly points and smoking areas;
- Set up joint procedures for the management of visitors and contractors;
- Agree on procedures for the management of traffic and the movement of vehicles;
- Carry out joint inspections investigations and monitoring of the workplace;
- Draw up joint emergency procedures and introduce fire drills for the work site as a whole; agree a policy for the management of waste and
- Introduce joint safety committees and worker representatives.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: