There are a range of costs that have to be considered has having an impact on the organisation, including, but not
- Replacement of staff
- Retraining those who will be replacing those absent
- Project delays
- Medical costs
- Payments while the person is off work
- Compensation costs (civil)
- Defence costs of a criminal and/or civil action
- Adverse publicity
- Loss of staff motivation which will impact productivity
- Revision of work processes
- Investigation costs
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download