Possible Costs To An Organisation Following An Accident In The Workplace.
Possible costs such as those associated with the accidents are:
- Lost production, staff absence, sick pay,
- Temporary replacement with the need for additional training,
- Repair of damaged plant and equipment,
- Damage to products, investigation and remedial action,
- Administration incurred, an increase in insurance premiums,
- Fines and compensation awarded,
- Court and other legal representation.
- Intangible costs arising from a loss of business image
- The detrimental effect on worker morale resulting in reduced productivity.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection
Other Important Useful Links: