Reasons Why Good Standards Of Health & Safety May Not be Achieved
Here are some important reasons:
- One of the main reasons is a lack of management commitment;
- Poor morale among the workforce & an absence of the motivation;
- Frequent changes within the organizational structures;
- A lack of resources probably because of a harsh economic climate;
- Conflicting demands with priority being given to production targets and meeting deadlines;
- Poor communication and consultation with the workforce within the organization.
- A failure to provide adequate training resulting in an absence of awareness among the workers; A failure to complete risk assessments and to provide safe systems of work and method statements;
- A failure to complete risk assessments & to provide safe systems of work and method statements with in the organization.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Study Notes Free Download