Supervisors are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. As an “agent of the employer,” every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace.
This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be an effective leader.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for safety supervisors, officers, or other individual’s responsible managing front line employees.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety supervisor. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety supervisor.
Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your skills.
- Stay current on OSHA`s regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents.
- Monitor employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below..
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Safety Management System Evaluation
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(8 Certificate) + (One Wallet Card)