This “Train-the-Trainer” program is designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training for their employer. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training. This program also covers important safety and health concepts every trainer needs to know.
The student`s presentation skills should be evaluated locally by a training manager, competent person, or the student’s employer.
Who Should Attend?
This online training program is designed for safety trainers or other individuals responsible for ensuring employees know how to work in a safe manner.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety trainer. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety trainer.
If you are currently a safety trainer or are planning on becoming one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazard Analysis & Control
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Developing OSH Training
- Conducting OSH Training
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(8 Certificate) + (One Wallet Card)