Employees with safety responsibilities should be properly trained to help make sure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to assist safety managers and perform other duties as determined by the employer.
This program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization’s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills to assist in the establishment and management of and effective safety and health program.
Who Should Attend?
This training program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization`s safety and health program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety specialist or coordinator. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety specialist.
Whether you are a current or potential safety specialist, by completing this program, you will be able to:
- Properly identify hazards.
- Communicate those hazards to management and other employees.
- Create effective solutions to hazards.
- Contribute to safety at your workplace in meaningful ways so that your employer takes notice.
- Advance in your career.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Hazard Communication Program
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Energy Control Program – LOTO
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Fall Protection Program
- Electrical Safety Basics
- Emergency Action Plan
After completion this training the student will get:
- Exam Result
- Program Graduate Sticker
- Laminated Wallet Card
- Training Transcript
- Course Certifications
(9 Certificate) + (One Wallet Card)