Outline the typical issued included in the arrangement section of the Health and safety policy
The arrangements section of the health and safety policy document should state how the organisation, through the responsibilities of the people identified in the organisation section, will carry out the general intentions given in the statement.
This is the most company-specific part of the policy and should have details of procedures for controlling risks identified by the risk assessments.
Arrangements and procedures will control the significant risks identified in the risk assessments, which can involve any combination of:
- Inspection Regimes
- Maintenance Arrangements
- Operating Procedures
- Training, supervision or monitoring procedures which are needed to control an identified
- Risk Assessments
- Safe System Of Work
- Emergency Arrangements – Fire / First Aid – Accident / Spillages
- Training – Analysis, Programs, Tool Box Talks
- Permits To Work
- Statistic Gathering
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Accident Reporting
- Safety Committee Protocols – Structure, Constitution
- Controlling Exposure to Workplace Hazards
- Health Monitoring
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: