Identify the various measures that might be used to assess the effectiveness of the training
There are a range of measures that may be used to assess the effectiveness of training, including:
- Participation of attendees
- Level of response
- Ability to correctly respond to questions
- Being able to demonstrate understanding
- On the job follow-up for compliance
- Reduction of accidents / incidents in aspects of the training delivered
- Formal feedback from attendees
- Personal feedback
- Others asking for similar training
- Attentiveness throughout
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download