Outline the various methods for communicating the contents of a health and safety policy to a workforce
The policy statement of intent should be
- Posted on prominent notice boards throughout the workplace and
- Brought to the attention of all employees at induction and refresher training sessions.
It can also be communicated to the workforce:
- During team briefing sessions,
- At „toolbox‟ talks which are conducted at the workplace or
- Directly by email, intranet,
- Newsletters or
- It should be a permanent item on the agenda for health and safety committee meetings where it should be reviewed at each meeting.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download