Outline ways in which the health and safety culture of an organization might be improved.
Health and safety ways such as, for example,
- Preparing and implementing a policy supported by effective systems for the management of health and safety;
- Securing the commitment of management and ensuring that they led by example;
- Consulting with and involving workers on matters affecting their health and safety and providing effective supervision and training.
- Other ways such as the organisation being seen to give equal priority to health and safety issues as other business objectives such as production and quality;
- Introducing and fostering a no blame culture;
- Being seen to be consistent in their management decisions and giving serious attention to any complaints made by workers with respect to matters of health and safety;
- Employing a person able to supply information on health and safety matters and procedures in different languages;
- Providing a pleasant working environment with good welfare facilities and introducing incentive schemes to increase employee interest and involvement.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: