Outline ways in which an organization could encourage workers to be involved in setting and maintaining high standards of health and safety.
ways such as:
- involving workers in risk assessments, accident investigations and the development of safe systems and procedures;
- Setting up suggestion schemes and acting on the ideas and recommendations put forward;
- Organising training courses and information programmes on the benefits of good safety standards;
- Supporting active involvement in safety committee meetings;
- Introducing an effective two-way communication system;
- Introducing a system of award and reward to recognize achievement;
- and importantly ensuring that management set a good example for the workforce to follow.
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
Other Important Useful Links:
- HSE Interview Questions and Answers
- NEBOSH IGC Past Papers Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Examiner Reports Free Download
- NEBOSH IGC Study Notes Free Download